Monday, September 04, 2006
tagged by maxine ang to do this.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. anything with chocolate
2. iron eggs frm Taiwan [are those considered as snacks??]
3. seaweed potato chips
4. chachos!
5. and obviously, nachos with cheese. :D
Five songs I know all the lyrics:
1. Brown Eyes by Destiny's Child
2. Goodbye to You by Michelle Branch
3. The Weakness In Me by Joan Armatrading
4. Cruel to Be Kind by Letters to Cleo
5. Yuan Lai Ni Shen Me Dou Bu Yao by Zhang Hui Mei
Five things I would do with $100 million:
1. go around the world
2. give my parents the 3 storey bungalow with the cylindrical fish tank stretching frm the 1st level to the 3rd level which i promised them since i dont know when.
3. go on a shopping spree--in London, Paris & Rome. :D
4. go for slimming package.
5. donate to SPCA so they wouldnt have to put animals to sleep.
Five places I would run away to:
1. New York
2. Perth
3. France
4. the land of nod. :D
5. Netherland.
Five things I will never wear:
1. fur
2. clothes frm This Fashion
3. stupid tops with stupid cartoons on them
4. calf length boots--makes legs look fat
5. clothes that reveal more than they should.
Five bad habits:
1. being impatient
2. chewing my straw
3. judging ppl before i know them [but in my defence, my judgement of character is good ok]
4. ogling at cute guys. :D
5. being a couch potato. [is that a bad habit?]
Five biggest joys:
1. passing bloody a maths [1 joy that i havent had in a long time]
2. getting pleasant surprises
3. when guys, for once, dont act like male chauvinistic pigs [in short, MCP]
4. when peipei [the dog] is being playful.
5. doing what i want, when i want.
Five famous people I would date:
1. zhang yaodong [is he famous? maybe only in singapore]
2. cole sprouse [oops, too young. gasp, i'm a paedophile. :)]
3. bill gates. :x
4. jesse metcalfe
5. shia lebeouf [cute cute CUTE!!]
Five people to do this quiz:
1. wong peipei
2. claudia ang
3. sonika pal kaur dhot
4. jaslin chewwwwwww
5. cracker ang [????]
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. anything with chocolate
2. iron eggs frm Taiwan [are those considered as snacks??]
3. seaweed potato chips
4. chachos!
5. and obviously, nachos with cheese. :D
Five songs I know all the lyrics:
1. Brown Eyes by Destiny's Child
2. Goodbye to You by Michelle Branch
3. The Weakness In Me by Joan Armatrading
4. Cruel to Be Kind by Letters to Cleo
5. Yuan Lai Ni Shen Me Dou Bu Yao by Zhang Hui Mei
Five things I would do with $100 million:
1. go around the world
2. give my parents the 3 storey bungalow with the cylindrical fish tank stretching frm the 1st level to the 3rd level which i promised them since i dont know when.
3. go on a shopping spree--in London, Paris & Rome. :D
4. go for slimming package.
5. donate to SPCA so they wouldnt have to put animals to sleep.
Five places I would run away to:
1. New York
2. Perth
3. France
4. the land of nod. :D
5. Netherland.
Five things I will never wear:
1. fur
2. clothes frm This Fashion
3. stupid tops with stupid cartoons on them
4. calf length boots--makes legs look fat
5. clothes that reveal more than they should.
Five bad habits:
1. being impatient
2. chewing my straw
3. judging ppl before i know them [but in my defence, my judgement of character is good ok]
4. ogling at cute guys. :D
5. being a couch potato. [is that a bad habit?]
Five biggest joys:
1. passing bloody a maths [1 joy that i havent had in a long time]
2. getting pleasant surprises
3. when guys, for once, dont act like male chauvinistic pigs [in short, MCP]
4. when peipei [the dog] is being playful.
5. doing what i want, when i want.
Five famous people I would date:
1. zhang yaodong [is he famous? maybe only in singapore]
2. cole sprouse [oops, too young. gasp, i'm a paedophile. :)]
3. bill gates. :x
4. jesse metcalfe
5. shia lebeouf [cute cute CUTE!!]
Five people to do this quiz:
1. wong peipei
2. claudia ang
3. sonika pal kaur dhot
4. jaslin chewwwwwww
5. cracker ang [????]
2:11 PM